Beau McCranie is a graduate of Georgia Tech with over 25 years experience in manufacturing and distribution / warehousing, holding relevent positions such as production supervisor, industrial engineer, distribution center manager, and management consultant.
Industries served include textiles, apparrel, utilities, tires, hand tools, sporting goods, furniture, computer equipment, and small parts supply houses.
- Winner of The Stanley Works Significant Achievement Award for the design and implementation of a paperless bar code WMS
- Featured in Feb ’95 Industrial Engineering Magazine
- Featured speaker for Council of Logistics Management (CLM) and SCAN-TECH
- Creator of the Performance Challenge – a mangement tool to motivate and reward employees for attaining management goals
- Author of articles featured in Material Handling Management Annual Directory (2002/03 and 2003/04)